Ankara Jumpsuits Styles For 2018: Featuring The Latest Designs
Ankara is redefining the Nigerian fashion scene and we can see it in the various styles and designs the fabric is being made into.
House of Nini is a fashion brand owned by the popular Instagram influencer, Nini. The brand makes ready-to-wear pieces from ankara fabrics. They have dresses, skirts and jackets but it’s their ankara jumpsuits we can’t get enough of.
Ankara jumpsuits aren’t new. But what is interesting about their collection is their creative way of mixing different ankara fabrics to create stunning pieces that are simply works of art. Also, House of Nini chooses bold and fun colours that give a very sophisticated look to their clothing.
Take a look at some of their designs. You just might be inspired to shop the collection.
1. This Ireti jumpsuit features an off shoulder with a belt loosely tied around the waist
2. Very Interesting Mix Of Prints And Colours Here
3. You’ll Turn Heads At Any Event With This One
4. For A More Elegant Look, We Recommend You Wear This With Your Hair Pulled Back
5. The Ekama Jumpsuit Also Made From Two Ankara Fabrics Features A Fitted Bodice And Balloon Sleeves
6. If You’ve Never Tried The Print Clash Trend, This Is A Great Way To Start. No One Would Guess You’re New At It!
7. The Headwrap Worn With This Completes The Look Nicely. Notice How She Barely Has On Accessories? Less Is More
8. With So Many Styles And Prints To Pick From, You Might Just Order More Than One Of These Ankara Jumpsuits
9. We Love That The Fashion Brand Caters To Sized 8-18. So Plus Sized Ladies Are Not Left Out
10. We Particularly Like This Dungarees. For A More Edgy Look, Pair With A White Shirt
Most of their ankara jumpsuits range from N15,000 to N17,000. That might seem like a lot for an ankara jumpsuit but the brand boasts that they use superior ankara fabrics to make their clothes. That might actually account for the prices.
If you’ll like to incorporate more ankara into your wardrobe, these ankara maxi skirts are a great idea!